Fill up the form and we will get back to you soon;
Business Gifts are an important aspect that every corporate needs to adopt. Companies spend a lot of money and thought in developing a logo which speaks volumes about its culture and ethos. A logo is a powerful symbol of the company’s identity. It makes a statement and provides recognition to the company. According to fashion legend Karl Lagerfeld, “Logos and branding are so important. In a big part of the world, people cannot read French or English—but are great at remembering signs.”
It is trending as a promotional strategy to give business gifts to customers and employees. This strategy is employed by many companies to express their gratitude and appreciation for their loyalty. It adds more value to the image of the company if the business gifts are customised with the company’s branding or the company logo. Company branded gifts have many benefits. The recognition that is obtained through branding helps the growth of the business as well as its people.
Company Gift for Customers
Advertising for the growth of your business in the corporate world is a must. It becomes critical for getting the word out about your company, products or services and also your excellence in customer relations so that you get a steady stream of customers. Promotional company gifts are an ideal solution to enhance your business. When you give your prized and loyal clients, gifts which are customised with a logo, they feel a sense of belonging and feel proud to use the products and help in building awareness about you.
Business Gifts for Employees
Acknowledging and honouring employees for their hard work along with their years of dedicated service with a business gift customised with the company logo will add tremendous value with lifelong appreciation. Also, gifting new employees or those being inducted into the team will help develop closer ties and develop a sense of belonging. Every company needs to consider giving a joining kits for the new employees. Providing bonus and perks is what every employees expect. Giving a bounty will boost employee loyalty and in turn increase productivity.
Following are the 5 reasons why corporate gifts need to be customised with a logo;
- It helps in enhancing brand awareness – the brand value improves for a company when the logo is on the gift items. It provides immediate visibility. It would be a missed opportunity for the growth of the brand if the logo or any form of branding is not included in strategic areas. One such opportunity is to customise the corporate gifts with a logo
- It helps in strengthening relationships with loyal customers and employees. The branding with the logo helps in keeping a clear vision for the recognition of the brand.
- Improve company culture – It is suggested that when customising the corporate gift with the logo, you think strategically. This would help in enhancing the branding and image of the company. It also helps in improving the company culture as it portrays a sense of belonging and gratitude among employees and customers.
- Inspire achievement and growth – it is often considered that if a sticker of the company logo is stuck on the gift item, it would be giving a brand value to the company. However, it is suggested that you look and ask yourself how you want to showcase your brand. It would be of great value if you show your brand in unique ways. Usually, less is more, so use your branding judiciously and subtly to you and your company’s advantage.
- Keep it professional. As it’s a corporate gift which is given to your loyal customers and employees, it should be elegant and subtle. A company’s logo is its stamp of approval. By working on corporate relationships, a company can grow and build its business multifold. Acknowledgement of the relationship in the form of gifts is always valued and is a powerful way of appreciating the contribution.
The Gift Lounge has a team of in-house experts who can guide you in getting your company’s logo on the corporate gifts either by embossing or screen printing techniques.